top of page
- Fri, Jan 13Daniel Gale Sotheby's RealtyOn exhibit through February 8 during regular business hours - WINTER WONDERLAND featuring Tina Anthony, John Cardone, Karen Celella, and Deidre Elzer-Lento. Original artwork on display and for sale at Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty. Email Northport@danielgale.com for more info!
- Thu, Feb 09Northport Public LibraryPlease click below for more info & visit NENPL.ORG to register
- Sun, Feb 12Northport Historical SocietyDuring this fun-filled afternoon, kids will learn about Valentine's Day while making something for their Valentine at three crafting stations. Please click below for more info and visit NorthportHistorical.org to register!
- Thu, Feb 16Vanderbilt PlanetariumOn Thursday, February 16th, the Suffolk County Vanderbilt Museum will host Benjamin L. Carp, noted historian of the American Revolution, for an evening lecture on one of the great mysteries of our early nation. Please visit VanderbiltMuseum.org to buy tickets!
- Tue, Feb 28RB Homes RealtyPlease mark your calendars for our next General Membership Meeting - on Tuesday, February 28th at 6:30pm at RB Homes Realty at 131 Scudder Avenue, Northport! Lite fare will be provided! RSVP A MUST: 631-754-3905 or email NptChamberOfCommerce@live.com
- Thu, Mar 02Northport Public LibraryPlease click below for more info & visit NENPL.ORG to register!
- Thu, Mar 02Northport Historical SocietyThe first Society Book Club of 2023 will discuss the novel, Travels with George. Free Event. Refreshments will be served. Click below for more info and visit NorthportHistorical.org to register!
- Multiple DatesSat, Apr 01Route 25A & Main StreetThe Easter Bunny will be visiting storefronts along Route 25A from 1 - 4pm on Saturday, April 1st! He will be visiting Main Street in downtown Northport Village on Saturday, April 8th from 1 - 4pm! Sponsored by the Northport Chamber of Commerce!
- Multiple DatesWed, May 17William J. Brosnan BuildingPlease attend the Northport Community Drug & Alcohol Task Force's Monthly General Meetings. 7pm at the William J. Brosnan building. For additional info please call them at 516-361-6540 or email them at email@example.com
bottom of page